Saturday, January 9, 2010

What's This About - A Short Intro

On this Blog, you'll find product reviews, commentary and overall consumer observations.

Why a new blog?
I didn't want to post all my product reviews on Debriefed because I didn't want to sound like I was selling something. Debriefed is more of a personal blog and not necessarily the first place you'd run for consumer product reviews. Also, in time, Debriefed may become a limited-access blog but I want my reviews to be accessible to the general public. This will save me a lot of work in the long run! Don't mix business with pleasure, they say!

What's with all the reviews?
I'm reviewing products for companies and agencies. They send me some product, I review and share my thoughts and ideas. A guinea pig, of sorts.

What's in it for you? Why would you read this bore?!
Well, often times they send me some freebies to share. If you like a review and you'd like to get to give the product a try, simply post a comment and I'll send you some coupons, samples or whatever it is they send my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment