Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kit received - Nabob Coffee

Woohoo! Getting a package in the mail is always exciting but when you know it's going to be filled with some caffeinated goodness... it's even more thrilling. Yes, thrilling.

I received two of the seven Rainforest Alliance varieties by Nabob. Full City which is a dark roast and Breakfast blend which is medium roast. Works out perfectly because Js liked the dark roast and I'm more of a medium-to-mild roast kinda gal.

I am still sipping at my first giganta-cup of Breakfast blend and will be positing again with reviews.

PS: I'd like to add that the material I received with the coffee clearly indicates that 60% of the coffee is Rainforest Alliance approved instead of 30% as listed on their website. Kudos to you, Nabob for stinking to your promise and increasing the ratio of ethical beans. Not-so-kudos to you for not updating your website!

No comments:

Post a Comment